Wednesday 8 February 2012

Do they work?

I haven't quite yet finished Blooming Flower Cushion No.3.... I've still got the sewing up to do.  But I am already thinking about the new colours for cushion No.4

As Spring is around the corner I thought I would try to do some spring colours.  So I've chosen white, cream, yellow, orange and green.

I've done the back side of the cushion to see how it works.


Here is a close-up.  Unfortunately the white and cream rounds all look like white :-(



What do you think????? 

Be honest... please.

with blessings, Willow x

2 comments:

  1. I like! and it must be reminiscent of spring cos it reminded me of the daffodils I didn't get round to planting! Happy crocheting x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colours and I've not looked at trying the cushions yet. I'm still working on the ripple blanket :D

    ReplyDelete