Tuesday 14 February 2012

Singing

Now that I've finished four Blooming Flower Cushions, and have got one cushion cover made without a pad to go inside coz I haven't received my delivery of more cushion pads, I thought I would make a smaller version to sit a Tibetan Singing Bowl on.  I've got some toy stuffing left over from when I made the amigurumi dolls so I just stuffed it with that.

A friend suggested the chakra colours for a cushion.  So here it is!!



... and here is what it looks like without the singing bowl...


So..... while I'm waiting for the cushion pads do I ..............

a) make more 12" cushions? 
b) make singing bowl cushions?  
.... or c) find another project to do?

Decisions, decisions!!!

Blessings, Willow x

1 comment:

  1. Ooo, one of those would look lovely under our singing bowl too! lol

    Wondering what you decided...... :)

    ReplyDelete