Wednesday 10 October 2012

Crochet in Blocks

I've decided to do a blanket for my double bed.... as a cover for daytime.  but even the sizes I've done before become so heavy.  the biggest one was 40 inches by 60 inches which is only a 'throw' size.  I decided to do the blanket in blocks.... but I have no idea how to do them. so I've got a lovely book from my local library (remembering what I've learned in Rhonda Byrne's book The Magic I'm saying thank you to my local library.... thank you thank you thank you for providing this service) .....




it is totally gorgeous!


shows you how to do edgings.....


..... but I might have to learn how to read those diagrams to do some of the more complecated ones lol.

but just LOOK at these blocks........... in all their scrummy gorgeousness




with instructions :-)


I've got another project that needs finishing first............. but then I'm going to have a go at some of these.  there are even pages where it shows how you could put them together and what colours work well together.
Simples!

I hope :-))

with blessings, Willow xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment