Sunday 7 October 2012

The Magic Begins

Last weekend I went to the Harrogate Health and Healing Fair and there I spotted a book by Rhonda Byrne. 



The Magic really grabbed my attention and I read the first couple of chapters right there and then. 
it is one of those books where you work through it for 28 days.... so I flicked through the rest of the book.  I've bought those type of books before and given up after a few days, sometimes due to boredom, sometimes due to the fact that they were too complicated, and sometimes because I had difficulty finding the items needed for the tasks.

It looked simple enough


..... so I bought it.

"Those who don't believe in magic will never find it" wrote Roald Dahl

I want to change my life and bring magic into my life.... so.....

I believe, I believe.

I'll blog later this week to let you know how my first days are going.

with blessings, Willow xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment